I am beyond excited to announce that Britta Lorenz, Partner and Enablement pro at the PDAgroup, Chapter Lead for WiSE DACH (not sure what is WiSE?), has agreed to host the Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in DACH version podcast.
Her in-depth understanding of the region, the people, and Enablement itself, combined with her passion for raising the profession by sharing best practices and spotlighting fellow Collaborators, made her a natural choice. I am looking forward to partnering with her on this effort.
Since we are covering Enablement in DACH we are also covering Enablement in Germany, Enablement in Austria, and Enablement in Switzerland. Britta has her hands full.
- Enablement Career Growth – Are you too comfortable?Abbie Dockerill, Product Enablement Training Manager at Emarsys an SAP company, joined
- Customer und Value Experienced EnablementRegional Host und Trusted Advisor, Britta Lorenz, saß mit Zdenka Vesely, Gründerin
- An Overview of Sales Enablement FundamentalsSales enablement has proven to be a unique, cross-functional role that consists
- At the beginning of the Enablement journey in DACHRegional Host and Trusted Advisor, Britta Lorenz, sat with Thomas Mahler, Founder
- Perspectives on Data-driven Sales Coaching from Stefan FunkStefan Funk is Program Lead Data-Driven Sales Coaching and Head of Communications,
- An overview of Enablement in DACHIn our inaugural episode of Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in the DACH
- Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in DACHI am beyond excited to announce that Britta Lorenz, Partner and Enablement
- Enablement in the DACH region