I am excited to announce that another superstar will be joining The Collaborator efforts and leading our shows focused on Enablement in Africa. David Nel, National Head of Sales Enablement at Investec, has agreed to host the African version of the Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement podcast.
David has worked at Investec for nearly 15 years in a variety of roles, the last two years, however, have been focused on leading the corporate efforts around Enablement. His views on Enablement, combined with strong connections in the space in the region, made David the perfect Host and Collaborator in the region.
Dave is also involved with Movement Life Coaching where they focus on creating tangible action plans in order to move you towards your desired goal.
- Hiring great salespeople in Africa… and BeyondNoah Amoke is the Business Development Manager – (Kenya and Sub-Sahara Africa)
- How to care and feed your Enablement EcosystemIn our inaugural episode of Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in Africa, Regional
- Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in AfricaI am excited to announce that another superstar will be joining The
- An overview of Business and Enablement in South AfricaSibusiso Msomi is the Managing Director at The Sales Enablement Company. In
- Scaling Sales Coaching via Sales ManagersDave Nel, National Head of Sales Enablement at Investec, joins The Collaborator