I am excited to announce that another rockstar will be joining The Collaborator efforts and leading our shows in Canada. Adriana Romero, Chapter Lead for WiSE in Toronto, Canada, Co-Founder of Hustle in Heels, and Director of Enablement Solutions at LevelJump.io, has agreed to host the Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in Canada Regional Series of the podcast.
Adriana is a humble, but truly knowledge and insightful Enablement professional, her brings a passion for raising the profession by sharing best practices and spotlighting fellow Collaborators; she was an obvious choice. I am looking forward to partnering with her on this effort.
- 3 Enablement Lessons Learned and a whole lot moreAshton Williams, Enablement Manager at Ada, rejoins Adriana Romero to catch up
- Preparing for your new enablement careerEmily Turner, Global Enablement Specialist at Shopify, joined Adriana Romero, Regional Host
- Amanda Anderson provides an open look into Enablement during covidAmanda Anderson, Enabler, and Learning Consultant at TELUS, sits down with Canadian
- OKRs for Enablement can provide rigor and focusRegional Host of Canada, Adriana Romero, set with Alli Rizacos, Head of
- Tips for delivering on metrics-focused EnablementCanadian host, Adriana Romero, sits with Ashton Williams, Sales Enablement Manager at
- Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in CanadaI am excited to announce that another rockstar will be joining The
Living Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen the confusion and frustration that many practitioners live. From working in other areas of the business, I’ve also seen the genuine need for the capabilities that enablement provides.