Training is often expensive, and many of us, when we hear phrases like free sales training, automatically write it off. Our goal is to change that.
The Collaborators across and around the Enablement community are amazing, and one, in particular, is to thank for getting this idea moving — Aaron Evans. Aaron came to me, noting that he was creating a free online sales training resource on Youtube and shared that his goal was to “create as much free sales training for businesses that can’t afford trainers and sales enablement.“
We will partner with Aaron to share his training with the broader community through this resource. We ask that all others interested in sharing their sales training with the Enablement community reach out; we’d love to share it.
Stay tuned as you will soon see new resources appearing here to help you on your Enablement journey.
Free Sales Training for Discovery
- What is the Gap Analysis Question Framework?Are you curious to learn more about the gap analysis question framework? Aaron Evans once again provides a concise set of training
- Training Tip – Uncovering customer pain pointsIn this training tip, Aaron Evans takes us on a walkthrough of how to take customers on a journey through their pain
- Training Tip – MEDDIC Qualification Questions as part of the MEDDIC Sales ProcessHave you used MEDDIC, MEDDPIC, or one of its variants as part of your lead qualification process? If you have, you have
- Training Tip – Isolating the objection to get them all out in the openObjections unheard are guaranteed to derail even the best opportunity. Isolating the objection is a technique to ensure all objections
- Training Tip – Better Sales Discovery using FramingWe all know that we need better sales discovery conversations if we have any hope of fully understanding, and collaborative
Free Sales Training for Negotiation
- Training Tip – The right way to communicate pricingAaron Evans once again delivers value in these tips about how to best communicate pricing to your customers. The key
- Training Tip – Sales Negotiations, Price vs ValueWarren Buffett understands the importance of price vs value and why value, above all else, is king. “Price is what
- Training Tip – Price AnchoringDo you think you can alter someone’s thinking by the pricing you put in front of them? Well, of course
Living Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen the confusion and frustration that many practitioners live. From working in other areas of the business, I’ve also seen the genuine need for the capabilities that enablement provides.