Power the Modern, Agile Enterprise
Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. In late 2018, Wrike joined the Vista Equity Partners’ portfolio of world-class technology companies to help fuel the company’s global growth.
Our US headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, and our APAC HQ in Melbourne, Australia. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Diego Business Journal, San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of 1,000+ Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
As Wrike’s Director of Global Sales Enablement, you will be responsible for defining, delivering, and iterating the programs and measures to ramp, upskill and develop Wrike’s current and future sales organization. The successful leader will create a repeatable, predictable, and scalable process for onboarding direct Sales, SDRs, SEs and Sales Managers, and their continual development throughout their tenure to be wildly successful and effective sales professionals. This person will develop and grow a creative, agile, and enthusiastic team committed to solving complex enablement challenges for scale.
As the future head of a highly collaborative team, setting the vision and strategy will be critical to the long-term success, as will defining the tactical milestones to achieve these long-term goals. This person should be someone who uses data to drive insights, and focuses not only on enablement, but continual development, fostering growth mindsets, and refining overall sales effectiveness during the entire employee lifecycle. The goal is to build programs that efficiently align people, processes, and priorities with relevant takeaways, communication, and coaching. You will be an important leader and driver of Wrike’s growth by continuously improving the quality of conversations with prospects and customers.
- Designing the vision, roadmap, and priorities for sales communications and enablement at the individual and leadership levels, spanning business development, sales, sales engineering, and management
- Proactive identification and solutioning for sales process inefficiencies, bottlenecks, and inconsistencies, focused on expediting ramp, improving efficiencies, and increasing customer satisfaction
- Enhancing and delivering a bar-none sales onboarding experience that sets the tone for sales excellence and continual learning, supported by thoughtful learning paths, content and materials to guide and assist
- Partnering with the Marketing, Sales Operations, Customer Success, Product, Finance, and People teams to develop programs, identify opportunities or gaps, and connect enablement findings and initiatives to in-the-field actions and outcomes
- Build, refine and deliver: elearning, videos, facilitated learning programs, experiences, events and bootcamps to teach new behaviors, reinforce enablement, and drive performance
- In partnership with Sales Operations, measure effectiveness across the various sales teams, across each milestone and against each stakeholder in the sales process
- Develop assessment and skill-based strategies to build prescriptive and predictive learning paths for all salespeople
- Client facing experience in Sales or Customer Success required
- San Diego preferred location- 25% travel during non-COVID times. Remote or outside San Diego -50% travel during non-COVID times.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://careers.wrike.com/jobs/1196?lang=en-us→