Website Culture Amp
Listen to your people. Take action today. Build for the future.
We are open to remote candidates in the US
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Join us on o ur mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a
better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive.’
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is elevating our Revenue Enablement function and we’re looking for someone to help make it awesome! While our enablement function is in the early stages, our sales department is large, multinational, and growing. That means we’re looking for someone with experience to help u s quickly catch up with our company’s needs, including building out an onboarding program t o support a rapidly growing sales team with a focus on ensuring new team members ramp quickly and effectively. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who has experience successfully building onboarding programs in fast-growing SaaS startups.
The role will be focused on building content, managing the onboarding program, partnering with sales managers, and organizing our onboarding efforts. This role will sometimes include facilitating a Bootcamp, creating new training materials, creating a certification program, providing coaching to new sellers on early calls, the list goes on! This is a vital role for both the enablement and sales team and we are excited to bring someone on board who loves to build something from the g round up and roll up your sleeve and get creative with our onboarding program.
As part of this team of amazing humans, you will
- Understand and reimagine our sales onboarding experience to support our growing team, utilizing blended learning approaches
- Develop our onboarding materials for each role within the sales department to support learning effectiveness
- Teach or lead interactive sessions that help new employees ramp
- Manage and iterate the onboarding program for our Go-to-Market teams as team and product continue to evolve over time
- Partner with the Director of Revenue Enablement on special projects and enablement programs as needed
- Work closely with sales manager to support t hem as their new joiners navigate their onboarding journey
- Minimum of 3+ years working in a Sales Enablement or Sales Training role at a fast-growing SaaS company/startup
- Experience creating enablement content for an onboarding program including presentations, decks, and videos
- Very strong written and communication skills
- Very strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal + relationship building skills
- Strong understanding of the different sales roles and enablement needs within a sales org
- History of delivering materials on-time
- Experience working in unstructured environments
- Ability to show past work that is creative and fun (so t hat the sales team was engaged and enjoyed learning) a plus
- Experienced in Training, Learning and Development o r Enablement
- Attracted to building new things and working collaboratively with cross-departmental teams to build something
- Someone who is comfortable creating and sticking to deadlines is able to work autonomously and work out
- Looking to build a world-class Enablement program
- Excited by creating structure out of ambiguity and being highly self-directed. If you prefer not to work in unstructured environments, this may not be the role for
After 12 months in the role you will have:
- Rebuilt the GTM onboarding program and iterated on various versions resulting in a program that helped reps ramp more effectively and
- Closed gaps in our post-new hire onboarding and created a certification program for AE’s and AM’s to be completed in their first 6 months
- Streamlined our Customer/GTM Onboarding program for long term scalability and effectiveness utilizing our LMS, manager partnership, a buddy program, and ILT
Non average workplaces attract above-average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live b y, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don’t just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world ( of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here .
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options – it’s important t o us that everyone is an owner and c an share in our success
- Medical insurance – for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in-work support program, – for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule – where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity t o really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org