Helping the world get back to work
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how offices interact with visitors, keep employees safe and healthy, manage deliveries, and book conference rooms in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience.
We’re creating a world where workplaces work better but we can’t do it by ourselves. We empower third-party developers, known as Envoy Partners, to create apps, devices, and integrations that build on Envoy’s platform. That way, companies can tailor their experience however they need, and partners can build their own businesses supporting those companies.
Together, we’ll make workplaces work better – whether you build technology or help deploy it, partner with Envoy to grow your business while shaping the workplace of the future.
Our platform is open to partners and developers of all sizes, from solo freelancers to global-scale agencies and organizations.
About the role
Enablement at Envoy is responsible for equipping customer-facing teams with the knowledge, tools and process to succeed.
As the sales and success team scales, we’re growing our enablement team to keep up! If you think supporting and improving onboarding and training programs for our customer-facing teams (sales, support and customer success) sounds exciting, we want to talk with you. In this role you’ll help to make sure the sales and success team is prepared to meet the demands of business in hypergrowth from day one and beyond.
- Design and maintain onboarding programs and ongoing training for Sales and Success teams
- Develop objective and detailed rubrics to ensure all trainers and graders are providing consistent and excellent feedback (i.e. Sales/Success Enablement Managers, Sales Managers, Success Managers, etc.)
- Partner with Sales Leadership to work 1:1 with reps for ongoing coaching and development (i.e.. call reviews) to ensure consistent learning and skill development
- Set and review milestones and goals for new hires in the Onboarding training program to ensure new hires have the skills to achieve their ARR quota
- Grade calls, pitches, emails, etc. – led with empathy, relationship building skills, as well a structured framework to provide 1:1 coaching and training
- Serve as a point person for new hires throughout ramp period to best assess the learning and development needs or changes within the onboarding process
- Create dynamic, effective and engaging training, gamified certifications, team exercises, e-learning materials, and manuals for onboarding and ongoing trainings
- Strike the right balance between leading trainings yourself and utilizing business partners/ subject matter experts
- Help develop and manage new processes to operationalize recurring tasks
- Maintain process documentation to ensure everything is kept up to date
- Measure the success of the program through data-driven approaches
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Success, Support, and Product teams (AEs, BDRs, Managers, Channel, CSMs, TSEs, Support, Ops)
- 3-5 years of direct experience in Sales and Customer Success Enablement and/or Training required. Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred.
- Have extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices
- Have previous enablement or experience onboarding and training teams
- Is an excellent project manager, knows how to create roadmaps and drive tangible results
- Able to juggle multiple priorities
- Care about motivating and helping people learn and improve
- Are excited about working on cross-functional projects and juggling multiple priorities at once
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work effectively with diverse audiences in different ways (email, meetings, presentations, etc.)
Nice to Have
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience working for a multi-product company
- Experience working with or supporting global teams
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you! We’re open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.