Build Applications Fast, Right, and for the Future
One of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to change the way software is built. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us as we enable every organization to innovate through the power of software. The OutSystems modern application platform empowers customers to build, deliver, manage and evolve the software that makes a difference to their business. With high-productivity, AI-assisted tools, customers are able to quickly tackle any strategic challenge such as application modernization, workplace innovation, business process automation, and customer experience transformation. The OutSystems platform also ensures solutions are secure, resilient, cloud-native, built to scale, and most importantly, are able to be continuously evolved.
- Deliver sales productivity focused enablement programs and work with Sales teams in a coaching capacity focusing on continual development of sales skills, best practices and how we message and position OutSystems within customer opportunities
- Work closely in collaboration with internal stakeholders (Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Marketing, Business Value Consulting, etc.) to assess gaps in field knowledge, skills and best practices in order to uncover opportunities that drive additional high quality sales activity. Align field functions to an on-going prioritized enablement plan that can help evolve our field
- Contribute to the evolution of the enablement curriculum for the OutSystems field teams and Partners
- Deliver and contribute to the evolution of a world class new hire and onboarding experience – deliver sessions and work closely in the field to ensure a successful and faster ramp for new employees
- Use innovative techniques and delivery mechanisms to reach a dispersed, global field team. Use your experience and bring best practices, 3rd party support and adopt new technologies as the need arises
- Be a business partner to the field leadership – build and drive a formal cadence of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual learning programs and events as defined by the Field Enablement program to enhance the capabilities and overall productivity of the Global field organization
- 3+ years supporting a direct B2B sales organization, whether in an enablement (preferred), training, or product marketing function
- Significant experience in leveraging and enabling/coaching on different Sales Methodologies – especially MEDDPICC, Sandler, SPIN, Value Selling, Force Management, etc.
- Familiarity (direct sales experience preferred) with selling transformative software and SaaS/PaaS solutions
- World class front of house facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Instructional design/curriculum/adult education knowledge nice to have
- Proficiency in computer skills (Google suite preferred)
- BS/BA Degree
- UK, Holland
- A company that continues to grow, change and innovate, and gives our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- Real career opportunities. We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility, but we also offer the possibility for lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering specific skills.
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and a team that is global.
- A company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in our Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered every day.)
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and sometimes even uncover a better way.
To apply for this job please visit www.outsystems.com.